Share the nativity with your kids in a fin and unique way.
For 8 days, read a little bit about the nativity Story as found in the Bible.
Then cut, laminate and hang a decorative door hanger as a reminder that we choose to let Jesus in.
Includes a mini story book foldable with prompts to help your child learn and re-tell the greatest true story of all time: The Birth of our Lord and Savior!
8 Advent style Door hangers (With light and dark skin alternatives!)
Additional door hangers.
These make fun and easy craft and story time, but also make a fantastic gift set!
I laminated mine with >peel and stick self laminate.
More Christmas Activities
- Christmas Color by Number
- Kindergarten Sight words: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Snowman Worksheet and Activities
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
Bible Studies for Kids:
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Childrens Ministry Activities
- Beatitudes Coloring Pages
- Sunday School Activities: Fruits of the Spirit
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of Gods Character
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzars Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?